This is future SBCEC website.

Historical Photos

The Three Homes of the Executive Committee

The Executive Committee’s first home was in office space provided by the Baptist Sunday School Board in the J. M. Frost Building, built in 1913, on Rosa Parks Boulevard in Nashville, Tennessee. Photo courtesy of Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives
The Executive Committee occupied the first floor of the first SBC Building, built at 460 James Robertson Parkway in Nashville, Tennessee, and dedicated at the EC’s February 1963 meeting. The Bible, the cross, and the world, are combined to symbolize the authority, the mission, and the field of Southern Baptist purpose. The great medallion was later moved to the new building at the corner of Commerce street and Ninth Avenue, North. Photo courtesy of Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives
The Executive Committee offices are in the current SBC Building at 901 Commerce Street in Nashville, Tennessee, constructed in 1984–1985 to house eight ministries of the Convention. Time-lapse Photo by Jim Veneman and courtesy of The Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission

sbcec.net 2018.02v1.00 : 2.15.2018
Copyright © 2018 - Executive Committee of the Southern Baptist Convention